AiM Power Distribution Module PDM32 Kit w/ 10" Display - Road Icons
The AiM PDM32 Power Distribution Module is designed to distribute power to multiple circuits on your vehicle, replacing traditional fuse & relay systems.
AiM Power Distribution Module PDM32 Kit w/ 10" Display - Road Icons Details:
- Manufacturer: AiM Sports
- Manufacturer Part Number: XC1PDM32D10____C2
- Includes 10" Display w/ Road Icons: Yes
- Includes Choice of GPS Module: Yes
- 28 high side outputs
- 4 Half Bridge Outputs
- Replaces traditional fuse & relay systems
AiM PDMs are housed in an anodized billet aluminum case are designed specifically for the rigors of motorsport, and include a complete professional data logger & internal dash controller.
Using an AiM PDM at the center of vehicle electronics greatly simplifies your wiring harness and electronics installation while providing much more control.
AiM's PDM32 also offers some interesting features that you wouldn't necessarily expect to see in a traditional distribution module, such as:
- ECU connection for logging data, eliminating the need to add another data logging unit to your car
- GPS module compatibility for lap timing (GPS module sold separately)
- Dash controller for managing the 6" or 10" PDM dash displays (displays available separately)
- 9-axis EMU platform
- Mirror camera control for adding a reverse camera to the PDM dash display (camera & display available separately)
The PDM32 offers 4 different power output levels:
- 4 rated up to 20 A (high power)
- 12 rated up to 15 A (mid power)
- 12 rated up to 10 A (low power)
- 4 rated up to 35 A (Half Bridge)
- Protected for over voltage, under voltage, over current, & over temperature
- Total max current: 120 A
Each output provides status feedback for open circuit, short circuit, high temperature, over current, under voltage, & over voltage. Inrush current, number of fault retries, & time between retries are all definable.
All the outputs may be configurable as PWM and allow soft start/stop.
For every output, a multicolor LED shows the status:
- Activated or not
An elegant visual interface allows flexible and powerful configuration for every power output.
Some "black boxes" are available for simplifying the configuration.
For example, the Wiper may be managed by the LIN connection or using the Half Bridges.
In this case, you may take advantage by a virtual object like the following one:
The AiM PDM32 features the following input channels:
- Analog/Digital: 8
- Only Digital: 4
- Speed: 2
If configured as Analog inputs, it is possible to activate an internal 2K Ohm resistor for connecting most of the sensors directly.
If configured as Digital inputs, it is possible to activate a 10K Ohm Pull Up or a 10K Ohm Pull Down.
The PDM32 supports the new 6" & 10" TFT displays, fully configurable with Race Studio 3. It also features two analog camera inputs that allow you to swap your display into a mirror camera with the press of a button or through configurable event logic- reverse gear being the most common option.
The PDM32 receives, uses, & records data from:
- ECU- more than 1,000 protocols available
- Digital/Analog inputs
- Internal 9-axis EMU
- GPS- position & lap time
- Push buttons, from RIO02 module or from any commercial CAN keypad, than to simple configurability of CAN protocols
- All the currents & status of all the power outputs
- Other user-defined math channels
AiM PDMs come with 4,000 tracks in their database and automatically select the one you are driving on, in order to calculate Lap Time when you pass the start/finish line.
An internal datalogger is available, capable of recording all the analog inputs, digital inputs, ECU channels, GPS values, currents, & status of all the power outputs.