AiM Evo4S Data Logger
The EVO4S is an evolution of the powerful yet very compact EVO4 data logger, designed to take advantage of the extensive CAN connectivity of AiM accessories. It uses the same screw-in input ports as the EVO4, but the internals support the new Race Studio 3 software and XRK data file format. The EVO4S is small enough for the tightest installations (only 5 1/8" x 1 7/8" x 1 3/8"), but AiM's CAN connectivity gives it virtually unlimited potential for expansion into just the data acquisition system you need. The flexible configuration lets it grow with you.
AiM Evo4S Data Logger Details:
- Manufacturer: AiM
- Manufacturer part number: MC-700
- GPS Antenna Length: Choose 1.3M or 4M
- Internal 3-axis g-sensor (configurable for mounting in any of 8 orientations)
- Internal 3-axis gyroscope
- GPS (pre-configured to provide speed and lap time signals)
- 5 configurable analog input channels (4-pin 712-type screw-in ports, 1 per channel)
- CAN port for almost unlimited number of inputs (expansion requires AiM CAN Data Hubs, Part No. AIM-MC-329, sold separately)
- Vehicle speed automatically calculated by GPS
- 2 wheel speed input channels
- RPM input channel (sampled from ignition signal or ECU)
- Lap Timer (GPS-based standard; can add optical or magnetic systems sold separately)
- 4 GB on-board non-volatile memory (expandable by adding AiM Memory Module, Part No. AIM-MC-720, sold separately)
- 1 digital output
- Connection to ECUs via CAN, K-Line, or RS232
- USB cable download to PC
Kit includes EVO4S logger, GPS08 module (choose 1.3m or 4m cable), wiring harness, USB download cable, and Race Studio 3 software.
Note: This is a data logger only. You must add the AiM GS-Dash Display (Part No. MC-232, sold separately) in order to display the data without downloading to a computer.
No display is included with this logger. Use of a dash display along with any other CAN peripherals other than GPS (Lambda, Channel Expansions, TC Hub) also requires the addition of a AiM 4-Port CAN Data Hub (Part No. MC-329, sold separately).