APEX Gen II Digital Track Coach
The new 2nd Generation APEX Pro Device (APEX Gen II) implements all of the knowledge acquired from designing, manufacturing, and selling the original APEX Pro device and gives you an even more powerful tool. APEX Pro is known for helping you find your limit on track, and learning to correlate your control inputs (steering, gas, and brake) with getting the tire to the limit.
APEX Gen II Digital Track Coach Details:
- Manufacturer: APEX Pro
- Manufacturer part number: AP-1
- 12,000 Data points per second
- Smoother more precise data (Satellite map and Data graphs)
- Easier interpretation of APEX Coaching model (100% APEX Score is possible!
- Predictive Timing display option on the APEX LED’s
- Battery indicator light on the unit (Green = fully charged)
- Lower profile design
- Increased battery life (6+ hours)
- Charging indication: Red LED by charging port = unit charging. Green LED by charging port = Unit is done charging.
- USB-C charging cable
- New APEX App User Interface for easier use
- Telemetry: Live Streaming of Speed, Long G, Lat G data traces
APEX Gen II Digital Track Coach New Features:
- Easier to interpret Real Time Display model (no more red lights on the straights if you get a good exit!)
- Predictive on LED’s makes it super simple to see if you are trending faster or slower than your best lap so far!
- Lower profile means it takes up even less space on the dash so your vision is not obstructed!
- You now know if your APEX Pro unit is being charged when you plug it in, and you know it’s fully charged!
- Telemetry is perfect for track side instruction and endurance racing!
APEX Gen II Digital Track Coach Specifications:
- Real-time filtering, modeling, and feedback (12k samples/second)
- Low profile dash-top display (1.125 x 1.125 x 3.5") – no wiring required
- 5 hours of driving on a single charge
- Wireless communication with iOS app
- High-brightness RGB LED display (400 mcd)
- N42 magnetic alignment/mounting clip
- ARM Cortex Microprocessor
- 9-axis Inertial Measurement Unit
- 12-bit precision accelerometer (+/- 4 G)
- 16-bit precision gyroscope (+/- 250 deg/s)
- Self-calibrating FIR and IIR filtering on all sensors
- 10 Hz, satellite augmented GPS+GLONASS receiver
- Temperature-compensated gyroscope and GPS clock