The Bell K1 Sport fills the need for a value-priced SA2020 helmet with legendary Bell quality. Offering closed face protection, the Bell K1 Sport Helmet is designed for entry-level drivers wanting all the quality Bell offers but at an affordable price. The K1 Sport's classic style is lightweight, comfortable, and has the all-important SA2020 certification.
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet Features:
- Manufacturer: Bell
- Manufacturer part number Gloss Black:BR1420A5
- Manufacturer part number Safety Orange:BR1420A6
- Manufacturer part number Silver Titanium: BR1420A7
- Manufacturer part number Gloss White: BR1420A4
- Sizes: XX-Small (54-55) - (61+) X-Large
- Color: Black, White, Silver, & Orange
- Lightweight Composite Shell
- E-Max Multi-Density Energy Absorbing Liner
- Full Chin Bar, Forehead & Top Ventilation
- Black Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
- Comfortable Standard Interior Fit
- Positive Visor Seal Prevents Dust From Entering the Eyeport
- Standard Size Eyeport
- 287 SRV Shield – Clear Shield included
- SRV-1 Pivot System
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices
- DrawString Helmet Bag Included
- Hex Wrench Included
- Snell SA2020 Homologation
Item often on backorder. Feel free to call to check stock before ordering.
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet Has a Wide Eyeport
The Bell SA2020 K1 Helmet has a wide eye-port designed for sedan and GT racers. Using the popular 287 SRV shield and proven SRV-1 Pivot System, we have a large easy to open and close visor, that can easily hold a position. The days of the three-click visor positions are now officially over.
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet in Two +1 Color Options
Racers need color options and the Bell K1 Sport does not disappoint. Bell has perfected the gloss white helmet many years ago, and the tradition continues. A gloss black option closes the circle for racers who prefer the Johnny Cash look on track. For our Offshore racers, we offer the Bell K1 Offshore Sport SA2020 helmet.
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet Top Ventilation
Ventilation is key, especially in GT, Sedan, and closed cockpit racers. The new Bell SA2020 K1 has 2 forehead (ram air) vents and 6 mid-forward vents. If that was not enough, Bell added 2 rear vents to allow air to be extracted using Bernoulli's Principle. A cool head leads to more championships.
Bell K1 Sport SA2020 Helmet Summary
The K1 Sport is designed for entry-level racers who demand value and quality at an affordable price. The SA2020 K1 Sport incorporates classic Bell design styling, standard size eye-opening, comfortable interior fit, and a lightweight composite shell. The all-purpose K1 Sport offers closed face protection, a wide range of features, full ventilation and is a perfect choice for racers on a budget or enthusiasts just entering the sport.