Bell Helmet Breath Deflector
Easy to install and remove, Bell's Helmet Breath Deflector is engineered to direct breath down and away from the face's shield to minimize fogging. The drivers breath is directed down and away from your shield, reducing visor fog. No tools are required to install the Bell Breath deflector, you just "slip" it between the hard shell of the helmet and the interior padding. The Bell breath deflector can be installed and removed in seconds.
Here you can see that the Bell breath deflector installs above the chin bar of almost every Bell helmet and separates your mouth and nose air from your visor, minimizing shield fogging.
Bell Helmet Breath Deflector Details:
- Manufacturer: Bell Racing
- Manufacturer US part number: 2022151
- Manufacturer Global part number: 2110001
- Material: Fire Resistant Helmet Liner
- Color: Black
- Fits SA2010/SA2015/FIA 8858/8859/8860 Bell helmets: Yes
* This fits most Bell helmets with a flat upper chin bar. If you have a Bell Vador, you will need to trim and re-shape the Bell breath deflector to work correctly.
Item is often back order from the Bell factory. Please feel free to check stock before ordering.