The CMS Performance 991 Roll Bar is the strongest, safest, and highest quality bolt-in roll bar on the market for your GT2RS, GT3 or GT3RS, period. In designing and building the CMS roll bar, safety and structural rigidity are our primary goals. That's why we fully TIG welded 1.75" Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel tubing instead of the less-expensive but inferior 4130 CrMo others use. It's why CMS uses the strongest chassis mounting points and cross-brace the main hoop.
CMS Performance Roll Bar For Porsche GT3/GT3RS (991.1 & .2) Details:
- Manufacturer: Competition Motorsport
- Manufacturer part number: RB01
- Material: 1.75" Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel
- Finish: Powder-coated in your color choice
- 1.75 x .095 Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel tubing for superior strength
- Full-penetration 360° TIG welding throughout
- One-piece main hoop and three-piece kicker make installation so much easier
- CNC-cut precision mounting plates
- CNC-machined steel interlocking clamps ease installation
- US-made Grade 8 hardware included
- Full seat travel with any seat
- Comes with detailed installation instructions & all necessary hardware for a seamless installation
CMS Performance Roll Bar For Porsche GT3/GT3RS (991.1 & .2) Fitment:
- 991.1 Porsche GT3
- 991.2 Porsche GT3
- 991.1 Porsche GT3RS
- 991.2 Porsche GT3RS
- 991.2 Porsche GT2RS
CMS Attention to Detail:
The CMS roll bar places your safety harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -20°) and distance (as close as possible) to the driver, regardless of seat position. Our use of thicker Docol tubing and main-hoop cross bracing gives you an unobstructed rear view and safety superior to that of other products we've seen for sale.
CMS rear kickers bolt to the 991's rear shock tower (where the factory racing roll cage mounts), the safest, strongest mounting points. This adds rigidity to the chassis and suspension. The main roll hoop is mounted to the steel frame structure beneath the vehicle just like the factory cage.
CMS Strength and Beauty:
Fully TIG welded by master welders and professionally powder-coated in-house, the structural integrity, fit, and finish of the CMS Performance roll bar is unsurpassed. We offer a full range of powder-coat colors to match your Porsche (including, of course, matte black if stealth is more your thing) all included in the price of the CMS roll bar.
Superior engineering, design, quality, safety, and appearance at an affordable price, backed by our legendary customer service all add up to this: you can pay a lot more for a roll bar, but you'll only get the best from CMS.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY