The CMS Porsche 718 and 981 Cayman Roll Bar fits Base, S, GTS, GT4 trim levels and is the strongest, safest, and most beautifully constructed roll bar on the market for your Cayman. In designing our roll bar, safety and structural rigidity were our primary goals. That's why CMS uses 1.75 x .095" Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel tubing, much stronger than the smaller 4130 CrMo tubing others use.
The harness cross-bar is designed to put your harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -20°) and distance to the driver, regardless of your seat position. Yet the CMS roll bar requires no cutting through the carpeted hump in the middle of your interior (replacing this carpet is expensive if you ever want to return your car to stock). This also provides an ideal mount for a Smarty Cam video camera.
CMS Performance Roll Bar For Porsche Cayman 981/718/GT4 Details:
- Manufacturer: Competition Motorsport
- Manufacturer part number: RB02
- Material: 1.75" Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel
- Finish: Powder-coated in your color choice
- Main hoop and kickers 1.75 x .095" Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel
- Fully TIG welded
- One-piece main hoop
- Three-piece rear kickers make installation so much easier
- Easy engine access without removing any part of the roll bar
- No cutting of your central carpet
- Laser-cut mounting plates
- Designed, built, and finished by CMS in the US
- CNC machined high-strength-steel interlocking clamps to ease installation
- Allows full seat travel with OEM carbon bucket seats
- Easy to install and perfect fitment guaranteed
- Comes with detailed installation instructions and all necessary hardware
CMS Performance Roll Bar For Porsche Cayman 981/718/GT4 Fitment:
- 2014-16 (981) Cayman Base, S, GTS, GT4
- 2017+ (718) Cayman Base, S, GTS, GT4
CMS Attention to Detail:
The CMS roll bar places your safety harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -20°) and distance (as close as possible) to the driver, regardless of seat position. Our use of thicker Docol tubing and main-hoop cross bracing gives you an unobstructed rear view and safety superior to that of other products we've seen for sale.
CMS rear kickers bolt to the 991's rear shock tower (where the factory racing roll cage mounts), the safest, strongest mounting points. This adds rigidity to the chassis and suspension. The main roll hoop is mounted to the steel frame structure beneath the vehicle just like the factory cage.
CMS Strength and Beauty:
Fully TIG welded by master welders and professionally powder-coated in-house, the structural integrity, fit, and finish of the CMS Performance roll bar is unsurpassed. We offer a full range of powder-coat colors to match your Porsche (including, of course, matte black if stealth is more your thing) all included in the price of the CMS roll bar.
Superior engineering, design, quality, safety, and appearance at an affordable price, backed by our legendary customer service all add up to this: you can pay a lot more for a roll bar, but you'll only get the best from CMS.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY