Roux GT 36" Gear Bag
The 36" Roux GT Gear Bag is jumbo sized and packed full of features to accommodate even the most experienced traveler. A large main compartment holds your bulk items while numerous mesh pockets organize the smaller essentials. Protective rubber wear pads are built in and durable wheels ensure easy transport of your heavy load.
Roux GT 36" Gear Bag Exterior:
Rugged, durable, and stylish - the GT 36" Gear Bag is ballistic nylon to withstand the potentially harsh treatment it may experience at the hands of racers. Multiple handles - one telescoping for ease of transport via 2 stout, durable wheels - and 4 large buckle straps for added support. Sturdy YKK zippers for access to multiple compartments including a top pocket for non-vented separation of dirty and clean items.
Roux GT 36" Gear Bag Interior:
The GT 36" Gear Bag opens to a large main compartment with 3 internal mesh pockets for organizing all of your race gear.
Roux GT 36" Gear Bag Wide Wheels Do Not Tip Even When Overloaded:
If you have ever had an inferior roller bag that does not want to stand by itself, or flips at the slightest corner, then you will appreciate Roux's attention to detail. Extra wide splayed wheels to allow for the maximum cornering speed allowed. No wheel spacers needed here.
Roux GT 36" Gear Bag Telescoping Top Carry Handle:
Roux once again wins the award for best carry handle, this time it even telescopes.
Roux GT 36" Gear Bag Details:
- Manufacturer: Roux
- Manufacturer part number: RXB07-15542
- Dimensions: 36X15X12"
- YKK zippers
- 2 Stout, durable wheels
- 2 Rubber wear pads on back to reduce wear from transport
- Curved design
- Roller Handle
- Large exterior zipper pocket with mesh pouch
- 1 Padded handle on top
- 2 Padded handles on front face
- 1 Large zipper lined top pocket allows for non-vented separation of clean and dirty items
- Large flip top opens on face to reveal 2 mesh pockets
- Reversible zipper internal liner
- 3 Internal mesh pockets in body
- 4 Large buckle straps for added support
- 2 Rubber base stops for added stability when standing