ChillOut Systems Quantum Pro Cooler
The ChillOut Systems Quantum Pro Cooler represents a massive upgrade from ChillOut's venerable Quantum V3 cooler, and is the most powerful, portable, iceless cooling system ever designed for auto-racing. Requiring no ice or water, this driver cooling system is completely maintenance free, running solely off a rotary micro-compressor that is as powerful as other compressors 5x its size.
ChillOut Systems Quantum Cooler Details:
- Manufacturer: ChillOut Systems
- Manufacturer Part Number: QCPRO
- Power: 12/24V & 28/12A
- Carbon Fiber Mount Plate Included: Yes
- Mounting Lock Pins Included: Yes
- Wiring Harness Included: Yes
- Wiring Harness Length: 10ft.
- Cooler Dimensions: 10.75" "L x 6.5"W x 6"H
- Cooler Weight (US): 10.5 lbs.
- Cooler Weight (Metric): 4.7 kg
- Internal Cooling Fans: Yes; Dual 4-inch 220 cfm brushless fans
Quantum Pro vs Quantum V3 - What's the difference?
There are a few notable changes to the Quantum Pro that may make it a worthwhile upgrade over the Quantum Cooler V3 for your application, especially if you're using this system in endurance racing. The Quantum Pro's larger condenser and evaporator, combined with higher-performance fans and larger coolant reservoir, give the system a higher performance threshold than the V3, while simultaneously reducing the strain placed on the system to maintain a given temperature.
- 50% larger condenser than V3
- 25% larger evaporator than V3
- Dual 4-inch 220 cfm brushless fans (vs dual 175 cfm fans)
- 13oz coolant reservoir is double the size of V3 reservoir
- LiPo/Li-ion battery support outlet at 24V. Supports parallel power at 12V & 24V simultaneously, no downtime between power sources
- Eco mode maintains system under 18 amps at all times
- Internal bypass valve creates internal coolant loop for priming and pre-cooling
- Full-color display with extensive data readout
- Includes carbon fiber mounting plate for reduced weight & heat soak (vs aluminum plate with V3)
- Two flow sensors for monitoring both sides of flow valves for easy troubleshooting & maintenance
ChillOut Systems Quantum Pro Cooler Items Not Included But Needed to Work:
Note: For the best results, please consider the interior temperature of your vehicle, and keep in mind that many installations do require ducting. In these instances, 4-inch ducting is recommended because it typically eliminates the need for an in-line blower. If using 3-inch ducting, you may find the restricted size requires a 250+ cfm in-line blower to keep the system in ideal conditions.
ChillOut Systems Quantum Pro Cooler Has the Highest Flow Rate:
Pumping Coolant Formula at a rate of 20 liters per minute at 16 psi through specially-designed cooling apparel, this system is capable of chilling to lower than but electronically limited to 35º Fahrenheit.
ChillOut Systems Quantum Pro Cooler Has the Simplest User Interface:
The Quantum Pro Cooler is simple to use, while offering more customizable features than ever before, including 5 temperature settings that support varying performance conditions and a bright, easy-to-read digital display.
ChillOut Systems Quantum Pro Cooler is Light-Weight and Portable:
Weighing less than 11 pounds, the Quantum Pro Cooler is portable and hot-swappable so you can quickly move it from mounting location to mounting location within seconds.
ChillOut Systems Quantum Pro Cooler Optional Temperature Controller:
Dash-mountable digital control display available separately for installations out of reach from the driver.