G-Force Nova Full Face SA2020 Helmet
The all-new G-Force Nova Full Face SA2020 helmet represents G-Force's interpretation of an international-level full face helmet. Featuring both Snell SA2020 and FIA 8859 ratings, the G-Force Nova is ready to contend with the best of the best.
G-Force Nova Full Face SA2020 Helmet Features:
- Manufacturer: G-Force
- Manufacturer part number: 16004
- Certifications: Snell SA2020 & FIA8859-2015
- Sizes: X-Small - 2X-Large
- Color: Gloss Black, Gloss White, & Matte Black
- Interchangeable top ventilation pieces (Blower piece sold separately)
- Lightweight composite shell
- Large eyeport for superior field of view
- Lightweight 2.5mm optically correct polycarbonate shield
- Flame retardant liner
- Adjustable padding system to tailor fit
- M6 terminals for HANS post anchors
The G-Force Nova full face helmet has several class-beating features. The lightweight composite shell reduces driver neck strain, and the large eye port maximizes the driver's field of vision.
Fully Adjustable Liner
The G-Force Nova features a fully removable and adjustable liner. Using foam shims in a soft pad cover, the entire helmet's fit can be adjusted at any point, and even compensate for break-in to always keep that perfectly snug fit. Additionally, each pad can be washed (be sure to use something Nomex-safe like Molecule Wash), keeping the whole helmet feeling newer for longer.
Interchangeable Top Cover
One of the most clever things we've seen in a while is the interchangeable top cover on the G-Force Nova helmet. This feature lets you choose between ram air and forced air (blower) ventilation setups (or sleek aero for open cockpit) by removing and installing the appropriate top piece via a single snap-in connector. No replacing double-side tape each time you need to remove your ventilation piece, just pop the forced air or ram air piece off and store it away until you want it on the helmet again.
Note: Top air / Blower piece sold separately. Helmet ships with only ram air piece.