Longacre Computerscales Hybrid DX2 karting scales offer a better way to fine-tune your setup with repeatable results. They can be used just like traditional wired scales, or you can remove the controller tablet and use it wirelessly for a secure wireless connection from the scale pads to the tablet. This system includes 7 in. Android tablet with full color high-res screen and Computerscales XLi app pre-installed, storage case for tablet/cables and wired 12 in. x 12 in. x 2.5 in. scale pads with 400 lbs. per pad capacity (set of four). From racing karts to Prototypes, these race car scales allow you to see exactly what changes your chassis needs.
Longacre Computerscales Hybrid DX2 Karting Scale Details:
- Manufacturer: Longacre Racing
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 52-72638
- Part Type: Electronic Scales
- Product Line: Longacre Computerscales Hybrid DX2 Karting Scales
- Capacity Per Scale (lbs.): 400 lbs.
- Scale Material: Billet aluminum
- Scale Finish: Black powdercoated
- Scale Length (in.): 12.000 in.
- Scale Width (in.): 12.000 in.
- Scale Height (in.): 2.5 in.
- Power Supply: Three C batteries
- Charger Included: Yes
- Case Included: Yes
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Case Finish: Black
Each of the pads is CNC-machined from billet aluminum
- Customizable 7 in. Android tablet display offers the additional advantages of customizable percentages, simultaneous memory display, note taking, named memory, PC download, on-screen battery status, custom car icons, and more
- A separate wheel pad circuit board powers the load cells, connected by Longacre Racing's new Hi-Flex poly silicone cables
- The controller tablet mounts on top and is easily disconnected to become wireless
- Leave the controller in the case or remove it and place it where it's convenient
- The case can be tucked under the car to keep it out of the way
- Alternate background skins: standard red, industrial black, and high-contrast white to read in bright sunlight easier
Longacre Computerscales Hybrid DX2 Karting Scales Advanced features:
- All your partial weights and percentages can be seen (scroll thru the options with your fingertip)
- Shows memory weights and current weights at the same time so you can easily compare (10 memory storage)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position (front, rear, sides)
- Metric option (easily switchable from the setup screen)
- Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the memory number (just swipe to the left and type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice)
- Named memory locations for easier recall: title, date, track, etc. (your choice, up to 15 characters)
- Save your current or all your stored weights to a file with a tap of a button (easily email or connect to PC for download)
- Tablet and pad board battery status shown right on the app display (pad board runs 100+ hours on replaceable alkaline batteries)
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- 4 different car icons are available (Stock car, Modified, Open wheel and Kart)