Motul 1L Synthetic Engine Oil 8100 10W60 X-CESS
The Motul 8100 X-CESS 10W60 is a 100% fully synthetic motor oil that has been designed for today’s gasoline or diesel powered engines with high power to liter ratios. Like all Motul fluids, this oil will provide anti-wear protection for longer life of the engine, with improved power and responsiveness. This Motul 8100 10W60 bottle comes in a 1 Liter, 1.05 quart container.
Motul 1L Synthetic Engine Oil 8100 10W60 X-CESS Details:
- Manufacturer: Motul
- Manufacturer part number: 106142
- Oil weight: 10w60
- Qty: 1 Liters
- Qty: 1.05 quart
- High performance 100 percent Synthetic lubricant
- Specifically designed for powerful and recent cars fitted with large displacement engines, Gasoline and direct injection turbo Diesel
- Multi-purpose product featuring numerous car maker approvals, especially recommended for vehicles still under warranty
- Suitable for all type of fuels: leaded or unleaded Gasoline, Diesel and LPG
Motul 1L Synthetic Engine Oil 8100 5W40 X-CESS Standards:
- STANDARDS: ACEA A3 / B4 and API SN
Motul 8100 X-cess 10w60 Engine Oil Performances:
- Specially designed for high performance cars with naturally aspirated , compressed or turbocharged engines.
- Recommended for Aston Martin / Alfa Romeo GT Series / Lotus / BMW M Series / Maserati / Ferrari V12 / TVR / Lancia / Jaguar / Audi R8 5.2L GT ...
- Suitable for all kind of operating conditions and for all type of fuels : leaded or unleaded Gasoline, ethanol, LPG and Diesel.
- Compatible with catalytic converters. ;
- PERFORMANCES: The ACEA A3 / B4 and API SN standards requires from the lubricant an outstanding detergent / dispersant power, a better viscosity increase resistance against deposits, and high lubricating properties such as wear protection and high temperature resistance for better controlled oil consumption and perfect engine protection over the oil drain interval
- 8100 X-power 10W-60 provides longer lasting protection in lower or higher mileage engines for a longer lifetime of the vehicle. Extra oil film thickness reduces oil burn off in the combustion chamber and helps preventing oil leaks.
- The outstanding fluid strength provides high engine protection and stable oil pressure over the drain interval.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Drain interval : Refer to manufacturers recommendations and tune to your own use.
- MOTUL 8100 X-power 10W-60 can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
- Can be used on Diesel engines requiring performances. Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.