OMP One Evo X R Nomex Race Shoe
The loudest, baddest, softest racing shoe OMP has ever made, now louder, softer, and better (badder doesn't feel right to say). The new OMP One Evo X R race boots build on the wildly popular One Evo R, and feature a mid-cut design created from ultralight Italian leather, 100% designed, created, and made in Italy. They feature an ultra thin sole for superb sensitivity and feel through the pedals. Expanded inserts level the pressure on the whole foot. The rotary lacing system helps eliminate any pressure points by providing a more even pressure distribution across the laces. Certified to the strict FIA 8856-2018 standard.
OMP One Evo-R Nomex Race Shoe Details:
- Manufacturer: OMP
- Manufacturer part number: IC/805
- Country of manufacture: Italy
- Sizes: 37 - 48
- Colors: Black, Fluo Yellow, White, Black/Silver/Fluo Yellow, Navy/Silver/Cyan, & Black/Silver/Red
- Rating: FIA 8856-2018
- Ultra-lightweight soft Italian leather
- Rotary lacing system
- Perforated leather for breathability
- Professional top end model racing boots
- Lightweight, ultra-thin sensitive rubber sole
Rotor lace system, bold colors, and leading design make the OMP ONE EVO X R Race Shoe the pro racer's favorite. Modern and aggressive design made of perforated leather with new injected sole for maximum grip and resistance to wear. A new foot support with nylon reinforcement reduces stress on the foot and guarantees maximum sensitivity.