Atlanta Motorsports Park Open Track Day on Friday October 27, 2023
Here are the details:
On October 27, 2023 Atlanta Motorsports Park and DiscoveryParts are offering an open track day. We will have an open pit and open track for advanced drivers with no run groups.
This is the Friday before the ChampCar Enduro that will take place on Saturday, October 28 & Sunday, October 29. This is the perfect test day for last minute testing, shakedown and driver orientation. For more details on this ChampCar event click HERE.
Do I need to race in the ChampCar event to drive on October 27? No. This test day is for everyone with at least 4 weekends of track experience. If you are a DE instructor and usually juggle 3 new drivers and rarely get to enjoy your own car, this is the day you have been waiting for.
This day is for intermediate and advanced drivers only- NO NOVICES.
Atlanta Motorsports Park Open Track Day on Friday October 27, 2023. Details:
- $275 Full Day: 9am-5pm with lunch from 1pm-2pm
- $205 Afternoon: 2pm to 5pm
- $155 Happy Hour: 4pm-5pm
- Cost is per vehicle. All drivers must have armbands before entering the track.
Cost example A: 1 Car + 1 Driver Full Day: $275
Cost Example B: 1 Car + 5 Drivers Full Day: $275
Cost Example C: 2 Cars + 1 Driver Full Day: $550
- Hot pits: Open during Green Flag conditions
- Passing: With a Point-By and only on straights (not under cornering or braking)
- Blend Line: Do not cross or touch the blend line
- 1st Warning- See black flag station for consultation
- 2nd Warning- Park your vehicle for the remainder of the day. This includes all drivers of that vehicle
- Helmets: SA2015, SA2020, FIA 8859-2015, FIA 8860-2010 or FIA 8860-2018 only with FIA build date within 10 years.
- Suit: Recommended but not required
- Pants: Full length (no technical materials ie, UnderArmour)
- Shirt: Short or long sleeve (no technical materials ie, UnderArmour)
- Shoes: Closed toes
You must be 18 or older. The only exception is if you are 16-18 with a current competition license issued from NASA, PCA, BMWCCA, SCCA or HSR. You must have your original license with you at registration.
Download the Vehicle Tech Form HERE
Right Seat Passengers:
This is done on a case by case basis after evaluating the driver's morning sessions. Right seat passengers must have completed the Motorsports Safety Foundation Level 2 or higher certification class and have their hard card with them at registration.
Event Day Details:
Download the Event Day Details HERE
The event will take place rain or shine and has limited spots. No transfers, refunds or cancellations allowed.
No discounts allowed for this test day.
If you call or email and ask a question that is answered above, we will add 3 seconds to your lap time and post it on all social media. This 3 second rule is per question.