Afterburner FIA Rain/Brake Light with Weather Pack Connector
Racing in NASA or another series that requires and FIA Rain Light? The American made Afterburner rain light comes with FIA approval and is our best seller. Not only is it a hi-intensity brake light, but also an FIA approved Flashing Rain Light. 18 hi-intensity red LED lamps make an incredibly lightweight and durable rain light. The Afterburner can be used as a high-intensity brake light, FIA-approved flashing rain light, or both! 18 high-intensity red LEDs epoxy potted in a lightweight nylon housing make this an incredibly durable, reliable, and bright light.
Solid on and when connected to your brake switch becomes flashing.
NASA Racers - see our FIA Rainlight Behavior Kit HERE
Afterburner FIA Rain/Brake Light, Weather Pack Connector Details:
- Manufacturer: Afterburner
- Manufacturer part number: 0001
- NASA legal: Yes
- FIA legal: Yes
- Size: 2 9/16" x 2 3/4" x 15/16" thick
- Each LED is isolated on its own individual circuit -- one failed LED will not knock out any others
- Circuitry is protected by industrial-grade epoxy potting for extreme vibration protection
- Sealed to IP67 standards -- completely waterproof and submersible
- Wider viewing angle (30 degrees versus the competitions' less than 20 degrees) for safety
- Visible from either side of the track -- corner workers will know you have your rain light on!
- Reverse polarity protection and simple 3-wire hookup make installation easy
- Weather Pack connector on the wiring harness allows easy disconnection when changing gears
- Fully FIA approved
- Made in USA
How to wire your Afterburner FIA Rain Light - HERE
The flashing circuitry is all internal, so no external flasher is required. Measures 2 9/16" x 2 3/4" x 15/16" thick. Not DOT approved for street use.