Red Line MT-LV 70W/75W GL-4 Gear Oil Quart
The new MT-LV manual transmission oil continues Red Line’s reputation of excellent gear and synchro protection. Since most GL-5 gear oils for differentials are too slippery for manual transmissions,
Red Line MT-LV 70W75W GL-4 Gear Oil Quart
- Manufacturer: Red Line
- Part Number: 50604
- Viscosity: 70W75
- Popular in Toyota/Lexus LF 75W, BMW X-Drive and other transfer cases transfer cases calling for Shell TF0870
- Recommended for Mercedes 235.10, Dodge/Fiat BOT 350 M3, GM BOT 303 mod, Toyota/Scion Manual Transmissions Gear Oil LV, VW/Audi and BOT270A Graziano Transaxle for Aston Martin, Audi & Lamborghini.
- Offers quicker shifts, a perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- Low fluid friction to improve power transfer
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 70W & 75W
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 and MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
Red Line offers MT-LV which ensures proper shifting while providing ultimate wear protection. MT-V is in-between ATF D4 and traditional MTL for vehicles in hot climates or that see significant track time. ATF D4 can be too thin in hot temperatures while in cold temperatures the thicker MTL was too heavy. MT-LV is the happy in-between tested successfully in many street and track cars in varying temperatures and conditions. MT-LV 70W/75W GL-4 Gear Oil offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction.
The thermal stability, film strength and reduced parasitic drag found in Red Line® engine oil all contribute to lower operating temperatures, increased engine life and more power. Red Lines’® racing heritage is reflected in all of their products...you’ll see more Red Line® products at the track than any other lubricant manufacturer for all of these reasons.