Red Line 75W90 GL-5 Gear Oil Gallon
Red Line® engine and transmission lubricants have long been the choice of racers and knowledgeable engine builders.
Red Line's most popular gear oil. 75W90 Gear Oil offers thousands of applications for passenger cars, light trucks, and racing vehicles. Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required.
The thermal stability, film strength and reduced parasitic drag found in Red Line® engine oil all contribute to lower operating temperatures, increased engine life and more power. Red Lines’® racing heritage is reflected in all of their products...you’ll see more Red Line® products at the track than any other lubricant manufacturer for all of these reasons.
Red Line 75w 90 GL-5 Gear Oil Gallon:
- Manufacturer: Red Line
- Part Number: 57905
- Viscosity: 75w90
About Red Line® Gear Oil for Differentials
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
- Most popular Red Line gear oil, with thousands of applications for passenger cars, light trucks, and racing vehicles
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles in passenger vehicles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E, SAE J2360, and Chrysler spec MS-9763