AP Racing Brake Caliper Temperature Strips
AP Racing Brake Caliper Temperature Indicator Strips are easily applied directly to the brake caliper. AP Racing Temp Strips indicate the maximum temperature the caliper has achieved during use. Give your crew chief an edge by monitoring your brake caliper temperature to prevent fluid vaporization which will result in the loss of brake pedal.
It is essential that the caliper temperature is kept well within the working range of the brake fluid to prevent fluid vaporization which will result in the loss of brake pedal. Calipers that regularly run at up to 392°F - Re-seal every other event. Calipers that run intermittently from 392°F to 428°F - Re-seal as soon as possible. Each packet contains 10 strips with each strip having 9 temperature levels ranging from 300°F to 500°F.
AP Racing Brake Caliper Temperature Strips Details:
- Manufacturer: AP Racing
- Manufacturer part number: CP2650-11
- AP Racing Part Number: AP-19.03.000
- Qty: 10 Strips per package
- Temp Range: 300°F to 500°F
- Temp Range: 149°C to 260°C
- Accuracy: 1%, Yes 1%, it is that accurate
- Temp Levels: 9
- Country of origin: United Kingdom (like all AP components)