Stilo HANS Zero Device FIA & SFI Certified
The newest and the Lightest Hans Device to Date has been introduced. In partnership with Stilo to match perfectly with their Zero product line, the New Hans Zero Device is lighter than anything on the market. The Zero's legs are carefully crafted to fit the chest and the result is an unmatched comfort level, noticeable from the moment you put it on.
Stilo Hans Zero Device FIA & SFI Certified Details:
- Manufacturer: Simpson
- Manufacturer part number Medium: DK 19338.311 FIA/SFI
- Degree: 30° (fits like all previous 20° Hans models)
- Lightweight & Better Fit
- Sizes: Medium and Large
- Tether Style: Post Anchor
- Post Anchor Device Rating: FIA 8858 and SFI 38.1
- Anchor Kit & Install Tools Included: Yes
- Easy Entry & Egress even with smaller cockpits
Sizing: This 30° Degree device fits like all previous 20° HANS Devices. If you are in an open cockpit formula car that normally uses a 30° device, this may be too upright. If you are in a Miata, S2000, ZL1 1LE, GT2 RS, or Ford Fiesta, this is your device.
Dual Rated: The Stilo HANS Zero has both SFI 38.1 and FIA 8858 approvals so you can race on any continent in the world. This is the lightest globally approved HANS device that can race any track anywhere in the world.
The Stilo HANS Zero has a fresh Italian design engineered in partnership with Italian manufacturer Stilo, for extreme lightness along with HANS proven technology to create the lightest. most comfortable HANS Device ever. Using proprietary techniques and areospace grade carbon fiber, the Stilo HANS Zero is 15% Lighter than the previous lightest HANS on the market, the HANS Ultra Lite.
Stilo HANS Zero Device Certified Part Number:
- SFI Stilo Zero Medium, Post Anchors with nut washers and tool kit, Sliding Tether Installed, SFI 38.1 & FIA 8858 certified: DK 19338.311 FIA/SFI
Hans Zero Device Sizing Chart: