Garmin RV 785 & Traffic 7" RV Navigator w/ Dash Cam
The Garmin RV 785 & Traffic is a fantastic option for those with motor homes or towing trailers. The RV 785 & Traffic features custom route guidance based on your vehicle & trailer's height, length, & width & features a built-in dash cam to record your trips.
Garmin RV 785 & Traffic 7" RV Navigator w/ Dash Cam Details:
- Manufacturer: Garmin
- Manufacturer Part Number: 010-02259-00
- RV navigator with high-resolution 7” touch display plus built-in dash cam to record your drive and enable features such as forward collision and lane departure warnings
- Custom routing takes into account the size and weight of your RV then finds the best route for your vehicle
- Provides road warnings to keep you aware of steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more
- Includes a directory of RV parks and services, TripAdvisor® traveler ratings, plus integrated content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA®, iOverlander™, PlanRV™, Foursquare® and more
- Control with your voice, and enjoy hands-free calling³ and built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity for easy map and software updates without a computer
- Map updates included; preloaded street maps for North America with coverage of the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas
The above image is from one of the DiscoveryParts Racer Support Vehicles on the way to Barber Motorsports Park. If you are familiar with the Atlanta area, this is I-285 outer loop going from I-285 South to I-20 West. The top of the screen shows the exact name of the interchange sign with exit number, the left side of the screen shows your advanced view to see the radius of the turn and the right side shows the exact lane you should be in. Atlanta has many roads that the right lane is temporary for entering and then becomes an exit only. This is a great example of making sure your big rig is where it needs to be early.