COBB Tuning Accessport V3 for Porsche 997.1 GT3 & GT3RS
The COBB Accessport V3 is the world's best-selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for the Porsche 997.1 GT3 and GT3RS. Unlock power and torque masked by Porsche's conservative, one-size-fits-all factory ECU tuning by choosing and downloading COBB's more aggressive calibrations and mapping. Plus, easily upgrade forever as you add future modifications to your engine with COBB's off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations professionally designed for most of the popular bolt-on Porsche modifications. It's truly the last engine management solution you'll ever need!
Once you receive your Accessport, you just download the tuned map(s) of your choice from COBB's customer website, then upload them to your car's ECU via the OBD2 port. It's simple and easy, requiring only about 20 minutes! You can also save your original factory tune so you can change the ECU back to 100% stock anytime.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
- Stage1 maps are designed for a stock engine and intake, with either stock exhaust or muffler bypass.
- Stage 2 maps are designed for full aftermarket exhaust (Cup car headers can be used), with an otherwise stock engine. Left-foot braking is enabled (a major reason to get the COBB Stage 2 tune). Rev limit is raised to 8,550 RPM.
There is also a valet-mode (rev limit of 4,000 RPM) and an anti-theft mode that will not allow the engine to start.
COBB has even provided a 100-octane map that takes maximum advantage of using high-octane racing fuel. We have had incredible success using Race Gas in our race cars to chemically reformulate pump gas into real 100-octane racing fuel.
The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution TFT screen that allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable look (multiple bezel colors and styles are available), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from hundreds of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, a full range of unparalleled COBB tuning is included, with enough space for 100 calibrations! This is your new Accessport - the last tuning device you'll ever need.
- 2007-2008 Porsche 911 (997.1) GT3 MT
- 2007-2008 Porsche 911 (997.1) GT3 RS MT
- Large, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- User-customizable start-up screen
- Interchangeable faceplates