COBB Tuning Accessport V3 for Porsche 997.1 Turbo/GT2
The COBB Accessport V3 is the world's best-selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for all turbocharged Porsche 997.1 Turbo and GT2. Unlock power and torque masked by Porsche's conservative, one-size-fits-all factory ECU tuning by choosing and downloading COBB's more aggressive calibrations and mapping. Plus, easily upgrade forever as you add future modifications to your engine with COBB's off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations professionally designed for most of the popular bolt-on Porsche modifications. It's truly the last engine management solution you'll ever need!
Once you receive your Accessport, you just download the tuned map(s) of your choice from COBB's customer website, then upload them to your car's ECU via the OBD2 port. It's simple and easy, requiring only about 20 minutes! You can also save your original factory tune so you can change the ECU back to 100% stock anytime.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
- Stage 1 maps are designed for a stock engine configuration, stock airbox, and stock exhaust.
- Stage 2 maps are designed for a high-flow exhaust and cats with an otherwise-stock engine, etc.
- Stage 3 1000 maps designed for a high-flow exhaust, thicker core intercoolers, and COBB 1000-cc injectors.
- Stage 3 1300 maps designed for a high-flow exhaust, thicker core intercoolers, and COBB 1300-cc injectors.
Each stage map enables brake boosting for two seconds. This allows you to floor the gas with your foot on the brake to build boost. The timer on the sport button has also been raised to 30 seconds so you can use the overboost feature longer.
There's also a valet mode that limits RPM to 4,000, and an anti-theft mode that prevents the vehicle from starting.
The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution TFT screen that allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable look (multiple bezel colors and styles are available), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from hundreds of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, a full range of unparalleled COBB tuning is included, with enough space for 100 calibrations! This is your new Accessport - the last tuning device you'll ever need.
- 2007-2009 Porsche 911 (997.1) Turbo AT, MT
- 2008-2009 Porsche 911 (997.1) GT2 MT
- 2011 Porsche 911 (997.1) GT2 RS MT
- Large, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- User-customizable start-up screen
- Interchangeable faceplates