Spa Extreme Novec FIA Fire System 2.25kg Mechanical
SPAEX 2.25-M is the lightweight Novec 1230 agent, mechanically discharged fire system that not only meets the FIA EX.049.18 rating, but keeps weight to a minimum for the lightest of race cars that need the ultimate in protection.
SPA Technique Extreme Novec 1230 2.25kg FIA EX049.18 certified fire system is the next generation of race car fire suppression. The new 3M Novec 1230 is not only safer for your driver, but also the Earth all the while being non-conductive (safe for electronics), and leaves no residue. If you want the safest race car fire system, the SPA Technique Novec 1230 Extreme systems are your first choice.¬†
Installation of your SPA Technique 2.25kg system is easy because your kit includes everything you will need for a easy and safe installation. A completely filled, FIA EX.049.18 certified and labeled bottle is included, as are the two stainless steel retaining straps. For discharge, two mechanical pull-cables are included, one usually mounted external on the cowl and the other for the driver. The cabling is long enough to mount the lightweight aluminum bottle where the car and crew chief wants it. This complete fire system also includes three nozzles, two y fittings, one bulkhead fitting, and 10' of easy to install tubing. There is even a new "E" decal to make the grumpiest tech chief happy.
SPA Technique fire systems are the perfect choice for drivers that want the best in FIA EX.049.18 certified fire safety.
Must be shipped Ground per DOT Rules
Spa Extreme Novec FIA Fire System 2.25kg Mechanical¬†Details:
- Manufacturer: SPA Technique
- Manufacturer part number: EX2.25-M
- Discharge 1: Mechanical cable 6'
- Discharge 2: Mechanical cable 12'
- Certification: FIA EX.029.09
- Agent: Novec 1230
- Toxic: No
- Conductive: No
- Clean-up required: No
Spa Extreme Novec FIA Fire System 2.25kg Mechanical Contents:
- 1x Cockpit Deflector Nozzle
- 2x Engine Bay Nozzles
- 0.5x 12mm Decabon Tubing(per Meter)
- 2.5x 10mm Decabon Tubing(per Meter)
- 4.5x 8mm Decabon Tubing(per Meter)
- 1x 12mm-10mm Y-fitting
- 1x 10mm-8mm Y-fitting
- 1x 10mm-8mm Reducer fitting
- 1x 10mm Bulkhead fitting
- 1x 6ft Pull Cable
- 1x 12ft Pull Cable
- 2x E-sticker(1x-large, 1x-small)
- 2x Bottle Mounts
- 2x Anti-Torpedo Brackets
Spa Extreme Novec FIA Fire System 2.25kg Mechanical Benefits:
- A few advantages of the NovecTM¬†1230 Fluid versus other agents are:
- Great Fire out properties
- Non-Toxic - so safe for driver
- Non-Conductive - so it's safe on all electronics
- No residue or clean-up
- Zero Ozone depletion - making it safe on the environment