AiM EVO 4 with G-Dash Display w/ GPS
G-Dash and EVO4 With G-Dash you keep constantly under control lap times and all values coming from the ECU, from the accelerometers and from the GPS built in EVO4, besides receiving information from the on-board camera SmartyCam HD.
G-Dash swaps among pages showing lap times and data in a 100% customizable way: just choose your data and create your pages displaying up to 4 fields each. The "RPM and Lap Time" page layout is also available to display RPM Graph, Lap Time and two channels of your choice.
- You can visualize the rolling time, or static or predictive lap time (as an absolute value or as a difference vs. the Best Lap).
- Alarms are managed in a very flexible way: you can choose the situation that generates the alarm, the LED behavior (blinking frequency and color) when the alarm appears and the conditions for its switch-off. A warning message can also be shown.
- Recall a data summary at the end of each session: the four fastest laps, total running time and total run distance, together with max. RPM and speed values.
- You can also see a list of all the laps of the session, with their times and min/max speed.
- Configuration of Shift lights, alarms and customized data pages is intuitive and immediate using the dedicated Race Studio 2 software or even with few keyboard clicks. More info Compact and resistant chassis Its small dimension makes it particularly suitable for small cockpit installation (i.e. bikes, formula cars). Totally in aluminum, with edge-to-edge glass and metallic push buttons, G-Dash is robust and fully waterproof.
- Internal 3-axis g-sensor (configurable for mounting in any of 8 orientations)
- Built-in GPS (pre-configured to provide speed and lap time signals)
- 5 analog input channels
- CAN port for almost unlimited number of inputs (expansion requires AiM CAN Data Hubs, Part No. MC-329, sold separately)
- Vehicle speed automatically calculated by GPS
- 2 additional speed input channels (wheel speed sensors and Y-cable sold separately)
- RPM input channel (sampled from ignition signal or ECU)
- Lap Timer (GPS-based standard; can add optical or magnetic systems sold separately)
- 8 MB on-board non-volatile memory -- expandable by adding AiM Memory Key (Part No. AIM-MC-315, sold separately)