Ferodo FCP1073G DS3.12 BMW E46 Front Brake Pad Set
Fitting the font of the BMW E46 M3, the Ferodo Ferodo FCP1073G in the DS3.12 compound brake pad has the flattest torque curve across the largest temperature range with very high torque for repeatable stops, lap after lap.
Ferodo FCP1073G DS3.12 BMW E46 Front Brake Pad Set Details:
- Manufacturer: Ferodo
- Manufacturer part number: FCP-FCP1073G-N
- Primary Use: Endurance Race
- Application: Downforce Touring Car, Extreme GT, Time Atack
- Highest friction coefficient and bite in the Ferodo Racing range
- Reproducible and stable performance up to 850 C under all pressure and speed conditions
- Excellent management of ABS during the brake event
- Longest pad life of Ferodo Racing range under heavy duty track use
- Recommended for track use on larger vehicles with ABS
Ferodo DS3.12 Brake Compound Details:
The Ferodo DS3.12 is a track only compound with the flattest torque curve across the largest temperature range with very high torque. The Ferodo DS3.12 is identified with production code "G" and is the latest evolution in the Ferodo's DS track-only brake pad line. Designed for Hyper, Super and modern sports cars that have increased horsepower, more aero, higher curb weight, and stickier tires.These attributes all place greater demands on the vehicle’s ABS system.
The Ferodo DS3.12 is the modern pad compound designed from the start to explicitly handle those demands. Out of all the pad compounds we have ever tested, even from manufacturers, the DS3.12 shows the flattest torque curve across the broadest temperature range. That means that on every turn, on every track you drive, on every lap, your brake pedal is going to feel almost exactly the same, providing tremendous consistency and repeatability.
The DS3.12 has a higher mu than all of Ferodo’s other compounds, so not as much leg pressure is required to initiate the desired response. It is also unfadable, showing no drop in performance at any temp your brakes will ever see. In dyno testing, the DS3.12 has shown superior wear rates to the other Ferodo compounds, while remaining kind to the discs. We believe the DS3.12 will become the gold standard to which other race compounds will be compared.
Ferodo FCP1073G DS3.12 BMW E46 Front Brake Pad Fitment:
Ferodo FCP10737G DS3.12 Complete Fitment Guide:
- Fits: BMW E46 Front
- Most popular track combination: Matched Set DS3.12 Front & Rear
- 2006 BMW M3 E46 Competition Pkg
- 2006 BMW M3 E46 non-Competition Pkg
- 2005 BMW M3 E46 Coupe
- 2004 BMW M3 E46 Coupe
- 2003 BMW M3 E46 Coupe
- 2002 BMW M3 E46
- 2001 BMW M3 E46