COBB Tuning Accessport V3 For Porsche 996 Turbo
The COBB Accessport V3 is the world's best-selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for the Porsche 996 Turbo. Unlock power and torque masked by Porsche's conservative, one-size-fits-all factory ECU tuning by choosing and downloading COBB's more aggressive calibrations and mapping. Plus, easily upgrade forever as you add future modifications to your engine with COBB's off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations professionally designed for most of the popular bolt-on Porsche modifications. It's truly the last engine management solution you'll ever need!
Once you receive your Accessport, you just download the tuned map(s) of your choice from COBB's customer website, then upload them to your car's ECU via the OBD2 port. It's simple and easy, requiring only about 20 minutes! You can also save your original factory tune so you can change the ECU back to 100% stock anytime.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
AVAILABLE OTS MAPS:
- Stage1 maps are designed for a stock engine configuration, stock airbox, and stock exhaust.
- Stage 2 maps are designed for a high-flow exhaust and cats, with an otherwise-stock engine, airbox, and filter.
- Stage 3 maps designed for a high-flow exhaust, thicker core intercoolers, and upgraded intake such as the IPD Competition Plenum and Y-Pipe.
Each stage includes a 100-octane map for those times on the street or the track when you really (really) want to get down the road! (We use Race Gas in our race cars, it chemically reformulates pump gas to match 100-octane racing fuel!)
The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution TFT screen that allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable look (multiple bezel colors and styles are available), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from hundreds of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, a full range of unparalleled COBB tuning is included, with enough space for 100 calibrations! This is your new Accessport - the last tuning device you'll ever need.
2001-2005 Porsche 911 (996) GT2 MT
2001-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo AT, MT
2002-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo X50 AT, MT
ACCESSPORT V3 FEATURES:
- Large, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- User-Customizable Start Up Screen
- Interchangeable faceplates