CMS Performance Bolt In Roll Bar For BMW G87 M2 (2023+)
THE PREMIUM ROLL BAR FOR THE POWERFUL NEW M2
Introducing the CMS Performance Roll Bar for the all-new, amazing G87 M2! The powerful new M2 promises to be a hoot on the track-day circuit, so we got to work right away engineering a bolt-in roll bar that lives up to Competition Motorsport's tradition of building the strongest, safest, most beautifully constructed roll bars on the market. The new CMS Performance roll bar for the G87 delivers on all points!
ENGINEERED FOR SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE
Conceived from the ground up with a premium on safety and structural rigidity, the exceptional design of the CMS Performance M2 roll bar integrates perfectly with the M2's luxury/sport interior. CMS Performance uses advanced Docol R8 Advanced High-Strength Steel tubing throughout our roll bars, giving you unequalled tensile strength and occupant protection. Docol R8 is 15% stronger than 4130 CrMo steel and 30% stronger than mild (DOM) steel used in other bolt-in roll bars. It is superior in every way: resistance to deformation, weld strength, and energy dissipation.
The one-piece main hoop with fully-integrated X-bracing and harness bar bolts directly to the M2 chassis, forming the backbone of the CMS Performance roll bar. Rearward kicker supports are optimized for support in a roll-over event while maintaining an unobstructed rear view. The harness bar is specifically designed to locate racing harness shoulder straps at the proper angle (0° to -20°) to the driver's shoulders regardless of seat position.
CUTTING EDGE MATERIALS, DIRECT BOLT-IN
The CMS Performance BMW M2 Roll Bar is designed to bolt directly to the M2 chassis strong points without the need for any modification of existing interior trim or use of backing plates. Adding a CMS custom designed rear seat delete gives the whole installation a clean, factory appearance.
Full 360o TIG welding throughout gives the CMS Performance Roll Bar unsurpassed strength and durability. Each roll bar includes custom powder coating in your choice of matched G87 M2 factory colors. Or you can choose a standard color like Satin Black (for a stealthy install). We have access to over 5,000 powder coat colors, so if you need a color not on the list, just give us a call and we'll make sure your M2 roll bar has the look you like!
BRAUN AND BEAUTY COMBINED
Our unwavering focus on using cutting-edge materials, unsurpassed design & construction, and premium fit & finish has taken CMS Performance roll bars to the top of the industry. The BMW G87 M2 roll bar is the latest addition to our growing catalog, bringing safety, integrity, and beauty to customers taking their new M2 to the track!
CMS Performance BMW G87 M2 Roll Bar Details:
- Manufacturer: CMS Performance
- Manufacturer part no.: RB02-G87
- Materials: Docol R8 advanced high-strength steel tubing, 1.75 x 0.095; CNC-cut carbon steel mounting plates; CNC-machined solid steel interlocking roll-bar joints
- Construction: full penetration 360º TIG welding
- Finish: powder coat, custom colors at no extra charge
- Rear seat delete: optional
- Design features: one-piece main roll hoop with six-point bracing; three-piece support kickers to ease installation
- Hardware included: all necessary American-made Grade 8 installation hardware
BMW G87 M2 Roll Bar Features & Options:
- Optional custom-designed rear seat delete for a factory-finished appearance
- Factory powder coat colors plus custom finishes at no additional charge
Schroth Profi II ASM four-point harnesses have a patented anti-submarine design to give you racing harness safety with your factory BMW seats
Roll Bar Harness Collars help keep your shoulder straps where you want them
- Allows full seat travel with virtually any seat
- Detailed installation instructions
Installation requires removal of the factory rear seats.
This product is intended for off-road use only.