Ferodo FRP3097GB-N DS3.12 Compound
Ferodo¬†FRP3097GB-N in the DS3.12 Compound for experienced drivers in Ferodo's newest endurance track only compound.
- Manufacturer: Ferodo
- Manufacturer part number:¬†FRP3097GB-N
- Pads in box: 4
- Primary Use: Endurance Race
- Application: Downforce Touring Car, Extreme GT, Time Attack
- Highest friction coefficient and bite in the Ferodo Racing range
- Reproducible and stable performance up to 850¬∞C under all pressure and speed conditions
- Excellent management of ABS during the brake event
- Longest pad life of Ferodo Racing range under heavy duty track use
- Recommended for track use on larger vehicles with ABS
- Recommended for sprint and medium duration races
Ferodo DS3.12 Brake Compound Details:
The Ferodo DS3.12 Compound, production code "G" is Ferodo's newest and most improved hi torque track only pad.¬†Released in a limited number of shapes for 2019, the DS3.12 is the latest evolution in Ferodo's incredible DS line. Every new sports car today has more of everything: More horsepower, more aero, a higher curb weight, and stickier tires.These attributes all place greater demands on the vehicle‚Äôs brake system.
The Ferodo DS3.12 is the modern pad compound designed from the start to explicitly to handle those demands. Out of all the pad compounds we‚Äôve ever tested, from all manufacturers, the DS3.12 shows the flattest torque curve across the broadest temperature range. That means that on every turn, on every track you drive, on every lap, your brake pedal is going to feel almost exactly the same, providing tremendous consistency and repeatability.
The DS3.12 has a higher mu than Ferodo's other compounds, so not as much leg pressure is required to initiate the desired response. It is also unfadable, showing no drop in performance at any temp your brakes will ever see. In dyno testing, the DS3.12 has shown superior wear rates to the other Ferodo compounds, while remaining kind to the discs. We believe the DS3.12 will become the gold standard to which other race compounds will be compared.
- AP Racing CP8350 D42
- Wilwood Superlite 4 - Bridgebolt D42
- Wilwood Superlite 6 D42