C3 Carbon Ferrari F12 Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
Upgrade your F12's front visage with an autoclaved, pre-impregnated (pre-preg) dry carbon fiber front chin spoiler/splitter from C3 Carbon. C3 matches the factory 1x1 3K plain weave for an original Ferrari appearance; meticulously hand-laid, C3 Carbon gives you the luxurious look of carbon at a fraction of the Ferrari price. The C3 carbon front splitter installs easily and noticeably upgrades the look of your F12 Berlinetta!
FITS: Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Autoclaved pre-preg dry carbon fiber with 1x1 3K plain weave matched to Ferrari factory carbon
- Clear-coated with automotive urethane, hand polished to a mirror finish
- OEM-perfect fit
- Installs in minutes without any modification
- Digitally 3D laser scanned for guaranteed fitment
- Autoclave formed in billet aluminum molds at more than 100 psi and 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- USA Seller - FedEx delivery in 1-4 days to anywhere in the US
- In stock for immediate shipping. Don't wait for weeks or months from other sellers; we carry millions of dollars in inventory to make sure we can ship your Ferrari carbon right away!
Experience the Difference of C3 Carbon Products
Competition Carbon Components (C3 Carbon) has been steadily gaining in popularity amongst today high-performance driving enthusiasts due to several key factors that help C3 Carbon stand out in a market full of sub-par aftermarket offerings. Each C3 Carbon product is manufactured to provide perfect fit and extreme strength while reducing weight, maximizing quality and ensuring years of exceptional finish. We provide all of this for significantly less money than OEM parts.
Every product we make uses pre-impregnated dry carbon formed in a CNC-machined billet aluminum mold which is manufactured by laser-scanning the OEM component(s) so you know you ll have a perfect fit, every time. Dry carbon is stronger and lighter than wet carbon, often weighing 1/3 of our competitors products. Our manufacturing methods also produce a smoother surface on each part for more dimensional accuracy; shaving edges, widening mounting holes and flexing pieces to make them fit are a thing of the past.
C3 Carbon also applies an automotive urethane clear-coat which is U/V cured for durability and guarantees C3 Carbon parts won't yellow over time.
Many of our competitors use wet carbon (which is heavier), and some use fiberglass with a carbon overlay (much heavier, as the carbon fiber has epoxy literally painted onto it). These materials and manufacturing methods produce a poor finish due to air contamination, and because the epoxy isn t applied uniformly throughout the weave. These products are also much weaker than C3 Carbon products. Finally, most competitors use a fiberglass mold, which is far less expensive but cannot maintain the strict tolerances we demand of our own products. In the end, the fit and finish simply cannot stand up to C3 Carbon products.