Stilo ST5 GT Zero FIA 8860-2018 Carbon Helmet
Free Stilo Helmet Bag & HANS Posts with Purchase of this Stilo ST5 GT Zero FIA 8860-2018 Helmet!
The new rated FIA 8860-18 rated Stilo ST5 GT Zero helmet now holds the place of lightest FIA8860-18 helmet in the world. An ultra thin puncture resistant 8860 carbon weave beats the previous 8860-2010 Stilo Zero in not just weight, but in looks. A slight, ultra thin gloss coating shows the perfect FIA 8860-2018 weave to make this helmet not only lighter, but the most menacing helmet on the grid.
Looking for a carbon fiber helmet with great visibility? The ST5 GT is Stilo's latest and greatest carbon fiber helmet. They've updated the design of the ST5 GT Zero that was so popular to include a taller and lower eyeport, giving you better visibility without compromising safety.
Stilo ST5 GT Zero FIA 8860-2018 Carbon Helmet Details:
- Manufacturer: Stilo
- Manufacturer part number: AA0700AG3R
- Sizes: X-Small 54cm - XXX-Large 64cm
- Rating: FIA 8860-2018
- Same incredible light-weight while meeting the tough new FIA 8860-2018 rating
- All Stilo ST5 FIA 8860-2018 models share the same eyeport, so shields are now interchangeable across all non-ABP ST5 helmets.
- Greatly improved ventilation: Now with 8 ventilation holes for improved cooling with Top Air systems – 6 in and 2 out
- New & improved visor: only two screws and a center “squeeze to unlock" latch system
- Newly designed cheek pads are more contoured and comfortable than any previous Stilo helmet
Stilo ST5 GT Zero FIA 8860-2018 Carbon Helmet Modular Design - your helmet for today and the future:
The modular design of the ST5 GT means that it can be outfitted with electronics, air supply or hydration systems (as well as any combination of the three), with no wires or hoses hanging from the helmet as it all integrates within the helmet shell.
Stilo ST5 GT Zero FIA 8860-2018 Carbon Helmet Strength:
Lightweight and strong, with the flexibility to work seamlessly with your onboard systems – the Stilo ST5 GT is a great choice for any racer who yearns for enhanced visibility without compromises. Check out the additional features of ST5 GT below:
- FIA 8860-2018 Certified
- Carbon Fiber high-title, Molded in Autoclave
Stilo ST5 GT Zero FIA 8860-2018 Carbon Helmet Weight:
- Small Shell: 1220 Grams / 2.78 lbs 54-59cm
- Large Shell: 1270 Grams / 2.86 lbs 60-64cm
- Stilo ZERO shells are of the lightest FIA 8860-2018 helmets available
- Stilo has two separate shell sizes for this helmet. This allows them to make a better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight. Instead of filling a very large shell with lots of padding for a size small, we have one shell size for extra small to medium, and one for large and extra large
Stilo ST5 GT Zero 8860-2018 Helmet Kit Includes:
- Stilo HANS post anchors
- Stilo Helmet Bag
Stilo ST5 GT Zero FIA 8860-2018 Carbon Helmet, #1 in category....again:
The ZERO helmets are the lightest 8860 helmets available anywhere in the world, thanks to the new shell made from a specific quality of Carbon. These helmets are homologated to the FIA 8860-2018 regulation.
The ST5 GT Zero 8860 helmet is aimed at professional racers needing to satisfy the strict FIA 8860 regulation, or any race driver serious about helmet safety. This certification provides an unparalleled level of puncture protection as well as impact resistance. Nowhere will you find a safer helmet.
After placing your order, a DiscoveryParts account manager will contact you so we can set up this helmet exactly the way you want. Some of these options can be installed in multiple locations and we want you to have the perfect helmet the first time.
Stilo ST5 GT Zero 8860-2018 Helmet Advanced Anti-Fog Visor:
All Stilo shields are treated with an anti-fog treatment and they do require special care. The best result we have by far is the Stilo Visor cleaner. Liberally spray the outside of the visor with the cleaner, and wipe in a single swipe with a micro fiber towel until clean and dry. If fingerprints or dirt remain, repeat as needed. A back and forth wiping motion will tend to leave lint from the rag on the visor, so the single pass works best. Repeat if necessary, but usually one pass works great.
Do not use Windex or any glass cleaner containing ammonia, as this can harm the anti-scratch coating on the outside of the visor, and the anti-fog coating on the inside of the visor.
We have found that customers who had previously worn a 59cm (Large) ST4 helmet are most comfortable in a 60cm (Large Plus) which utilizes the larger shell size. If you have any version of ST5 (composite, carbon, offshore or FIA 8860) the sizing is true and you should stay with the same size.
Note: There are many things we can do to adjust your helmet fit. Obviously the best thing is to come into our show room and try on the helmets, but many times, that is just not possible. One of the great things about Stilo helmets is the adjustability with helmet padding. Crown padding, Cheek padding and different ear muff sizes are all available. Please contact a DiscoveryParts helmet expert at 888-748-7223.